Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

hello sun

Summer and heat has finally arrived! I´m just totally loving it!!! My achy joints are loving it too! There is no better remedy for my body pains than heat! Thank you summer!
So our "stuck at home because of gloomy weather season" is bye bye for now! We have moved out to the court yard again.
All the kids are a year older, and there is a new one added too :)
It is so interesting to see how all our children have changed in a year. Of course we have seen each other during fall and winter too, but not the whole bunch, and not like on those summer days at the play ground .
Micah has for example connected with a boy that has always been around, but they didn´t really use to play. Micah was a bit young for him last year. But now they are the best of friends.
As a matter of fact, this morning, I saw that Micah had tears in his eyes and I asked him what was wrong.
He said " I just want to play with Emanuel". He knew he couldn´t as today was preschool day.
But they got to see each other this afternoon anyways.
I think I loved the sun a bit too much today though... I´m red. And I feel slightly ill too. he he
 Me and Micah
Last week, we still had jackets on. (photo by Crisse)



I wish for this summer that I will enjoy each new day, and be thankful for all I have. And I wish the same for all my dear friends too. The ones that I see almost every day, and the ones that I do not see very often. (you know who you are and I miss you!!!).
I hope the sun is warming all of you and also, that it is being gentle to you :)

love Dana




2 comments:

  1. I love these photos of you...your eyelashes and eye-crinkles are so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They make my day :)